Friday, May 11, 2007

well, this is it...

my classes are over. after all these years, after all these tears, i'm done with it. i'm taking two finals in the next week, and then it's all over. today is a real turning point in this ongoing existential reflection, because the law revue has come and gone. it was pretty fun this year, something i'm glad i played a small part in. but over the last week, the rehearsals for it rounded out my general over-scheduled life, and prevented me from having any real time to reflect emotionally on the upcoming transition. in my head, i kept saying to myself, push through, push through, you've got to push all your energy towards the law revue. and now it's over.

i hope you'll forgive me if my posts are sparser and less coherent in the near future - it's hard to put in words the sorts of things that i'm feeling. that, and, i do have two finals to take, for classes i literally have not read for since January, and after that, i have to move to Arlington and then come back to New Haven. you know, the usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home