Thursday, April 12, 2007

what to do, what to do...

so, i'm getting my first law paper published this semester. we just finished the last round of edits, and, apparently, they are going to finish the proof in the next 48 hours. so now only one question remains: wtf am i supposed to do with the 50 printed copies they're sending me?

option 1: bonfire (duh)
option 2: build a small fort in my living room, to protect me from the world
option 3: be a tool and go to some random conference and hand them out
option 4: pile them in the YJOLT/ISP office as a semi-durable memorial to me
option 5: invent + test a special catapult built to accept only journal paper proofs as ammunition

other ideas? votes? leave comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger interestingthings said...

trebuchet!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home