Thursday, April 05, 2007

misc updates

Things are proceeding well over here in the world of Chris. I'm finishing up my preparations for the summer - I mailed off the full application for the Moral Character determination required for the California bar, I settled a sublet for June + July in Berkeley and mailed the rent checks, and so forth. Now if only I could sublet the other two apartments I have leases on, in New Haven and in Arlington... As amusing as it is to have my name on two places this summer and to be living in a third, I'd rather not add an unnecessary $2000/month to my already growing debt.

Fantasy baseball continues unabated. I was in 2nd place of 12 in one league, before slipping to 4th overnight - but I'm not worried, a couple of my hitters haven't gotten going yet (but will), and a few people had lucky starts from their pitching staff, and mine should demonstrate its true dominance in a week or two. Today's Tigers/Blue Jays game was postponed due to "cold". Who the hell ever heard of a game being postponed for that? I mean, I don't blame them, but it seems like an unlikely occurrence.

I am going to NY this weekend for a play, and next weekend am hosting a James Bond themed cocktail party. The weekend after that, I have two concerts, and the weekend after that, a conference. It's a good thing I gave up working a while ago, or I'd be seriously pressed for time.


3 Comments:

Blogger Aviva said...

subletting in DC shouldn't be a problem at all though...

3:21 PM  
Blogger MCR said...

yeah, and in fact, right after posting this, a friend of mine contacted me about it. subletting in new haven, on the other hand... :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Aviva said...

tell me about it... :(

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home