Thursday, March 29, 2007

fantasy baseball

I have been borderline obsessed with fantasy baseball for the last few days. The only thing that keeps me from blogging about it incessantly is that blogging is a distraction from reading and thinking about it incessantly. Our draft is tomorrow morning, and I still haven't decided what to do with the #2 pick. At first I was thinking of Ryan Howard, which I'm pretty sure would be a bad choice, because by the numbers Alex Rodriguez is superior. I leaned towards Jose Reyes for a while, but if he doesn't crack .350 OBP (which he probably won't), I don't know if I can take him. So now I'm thinking about taking Santana. Good friends of mine, whose opinions I trust, have said Santana. But at #2? Hrm. He rocks 5 of the 6 pitching categories, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home