Monday, September 06, 2004

Photos from apartment

I thought I'd put up some of the pictures taken of my bedroom with all my stuff in it. It's still a little messy. I'm going to get some bookcases. All the boxes by the bed are books. I have my eye on this $65 6' high, 5-shelf bookcase from Staples; I can put three of them on the wall beside my bed next to the window, and I think I have enough books to fill them. They have free shipping too.

We (the roommate and I) ordered a couch (Ektorp from IKEA), splitting the cost. It'll be here on Wednesday. Once it's in and the living room is cleaned up I'll post pictures of that too.

The white on the left of the top picture is the end of the wall in the little hallway. I'm not a very good picture taker. Need more experience.











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the Ektorp sofa hold up in your busy environment?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home