Wednesday, September 01, 2004

unofficial schedule

So, here's my unofficial schedule, which was posted online (we officially hear them tomorrow, and these supposedly aren't final).

Torts (section A) with Calabresi, Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri 8:35-10 am (I assume this doesn't really use all these time slots)

Constitutional Law (section B) with Gewirtz, MW 2:10-4

Civil Procedure (section A) with Fiss, 2:10-3:23 TRF

Contracts (small group 4) with Carter, 10:10-12 MW

Plus there's legal research and writing, and I'll be sitting in on the IP law reading group, and probably trying to join the YLS a capella group. It'll be a good semester.

By the way, check out the professor pages I linked. I have an absolutedly amazing group of accomplished professors. Maybe all the professors look like that, or maybe I just got the senior professors. I don't know how classes are assigned. I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually putting a ton of effort into it. I was assigned to Carter's small group, which at first disappointed me because it wasn't a Constitutional law small group - but it turns out Carter has IP interests, and the combination of contract law and IP (especially related to licensing agreements) is incredibly interesting to me. So if they decided to put me in Carter's group because of that match, then I applaud them for it. It's likely just a nice coincidence. I really hope that this is my final schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home