Thursday, April 07, 2005

today in metafilter

I know the whole posting-just-links-to-other-posts thing is lame, but these two metafilter posts I have to share.

The first links to this site which contains a QT movie of the dramatic end scene from Seven re-enacted with stuffed animals. This is an example of why I am willing to fight for reduced copyright restrictions on derivative works, and if you watch the video yourself, I think you'll be inclined to agree.

The second links to a number of different websites discussing cognitive biases, things like the Zeigarnik effect, our tendency to seek closure for a task and to forget about addenda assigned after our perceived closure has occurred. Very interesting reading, I think, and also more tools that i can use to continue the world-wide imposition of my will on others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home